If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the LinkedIn for Business Owners workshop on March 9th could have you looking at LinkedIn in a whole new way.
Hosted by business guru and ActionCOACH Tony Roy in Downtown Kitchener, and with workshop presenters that include myself, David Geurin and Tony Roy himself, this is a hands-on, bring-your-laptop (or tablet) style workshop that will have you going from connections to clients and from basic bio to All-Star rated bio in about two hours.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- 21st Century Best Practices for Marketing
- Ensuring that your Profile scores high on the rankings and gets people’s attention
- How to establish a professional presence on LinkedIN
- How to establish Connections with your target market
- How to respond to Connection requests from others that will lead to sales
- How to advertise on LinkedIN
- How to establish a weekly routine to ensure you get the most from LinkedIN
This workshop will be presented by two experts in the field of Social Media Marketing:
Jennifer Goulden – is self-confessed serial entrepreneur, niche publisher (the WeddingRing.ca and The Wedding Ring Magazine) and a marketing go-to-girl for clients in a wide range of industries. For the last 15 years she has been helping entrepreneurs find their online presence and take advantage of today’s technology trends to reach their sales goals.
David Guerin – is the owner and principal web designer at Absolutely Business Solutions. He is dedicated to helping small business owners take advantage of the power of the Internet with impactful websites, practical social media strategies and other online marketing efforts.
WHEN & WHERE?
Monday, March 9th, from 6 to 8 at Kitchener Public Library, Hall A
HOW TO GET IN?
There's no cost to attend but you need to register at abetterbusiness.ca
P.S. Bring Your Laptop – this is an interactive workshop!